See the 360 Degree 4K Lifestyle at the Novotel Hotel 39th floor In London. Fernando and his friends who are also digital nomads are living the 360 degree 4 lifestyle doing what they love.
If you need an electrician to help you with any repairs, installation or maintenance you should make sure that the person or company that you employ is competent to do the job and has the relevant qualifications and licenses to operate in your home or business premises.
So how do you go about finding someone competent enough to do a safe job that will be guaranteed for the future. You must be choosy as this person will have to enter your home.
You may be lucky enough to know an electrician or know someone else who does. This will save you a lot of researching and time and you may even get a cheaper rate.
If this is not the case then you will need to start looking for someone in the local area and a good place to start this searching on the internet. When looking make sure that you add your local area in the phrase. For instance if you live in London, type in electrician in London or electrical contractors in London. Just replace London with the city that you are in.
Go through a few sites that you are presented with and check the credentials. Once you have decided on the best few, then ring for some quotations.
There are many types of electrician out there with specialist fields, but if the job is for the home then you will need a residential electrician.
Things may go wrong at any time and you may have a problem during the night. If this is the case you made need a 24 hour electrician in London to help you out during unsocial hours if there is an emergency.
Moving home is a hassle and it involves plenty of hard work. You will need to buy boxes, tape and bags to store all of your stuff then set about organising and labeling it all so it can easily be found once you reach your new location.
Some things you may just not want or have a use for anymore. You can either recycle these or send a donation to your local charity organisation which will be well received. This could things like old clothes that don’t anyone anymore. Of course if you have stuff that you don’t want anymore and it is in good condition you could even sell it online or have a boot sale. You can then use the cash to put towards something new for your new home.
Of course, there will be things that are broke and need to be disposed of and thrown out.
You will need to organise things in groups so you know what s going where then decide on how to relocate it. The more given away of thrown will reduce the overall volume of possessions to take to your new place.
After deciding what is going where, then you must choose whether you are going to do thing yourself with a little help or get a expert firm to do all the work for you. To find a local company to help. You can do some internet research by typing in something like London flat clearance company or add something local to you.
A profesional firm will be able to pack up an move it all for you which will give you time to do the other things that are important and take the stress out of moving. Some companies provide the boxes as well as man power and transport.
Go through as many websites as you can and get some quotes for the job in writing.
In conclusion, getting some help will speed things up for you and will save you buying packing equipment and hiring a van also.
A lot of us don’t need to be told about the vital importance of rubbish removal because we were taught about it since we’re very small, however not everyone follows those points. The truth of the matter is that’s not a personal satisfaction someone gets from having a clean household but in fact it’s living in a clean, safe, and harmless environment.
Many people are not aware of dangers of germs and the amount of people who die around the world because of diseases which is caused by germs formed because of unhygienic surroundings. Everyone I know would rather live in the bubble than face the dark reality. We expect other people to take care of the environment when in actual reality it doesn’t work like that.
You can use a rubbish removal services company to do the job for you if you do not have the time or resources.
Others believe that waste management is only limited to personal hygiene when that’s not the case at all. We like to project wonderful images about ourselves. What do I mean exactly? When we invite a guest over to our house; we ensure our household is clean and tidy. When we post images in social media, regardless of how bad we may feel we try our best to project a nice image about ourselves, for instance posting images of ourselves laughing or looking ‘cute’ or ‘beautiful’ but with our trash we can simply hide it. The truth of the matter no one will ever know.
The government should unleash a project to name and shame individuals who have the highest trash in their area.
Our waste is polluting the environment, our waste is causing environmental destruction and this has been dramatically increasing over the coming years. Action needs to be taken now. No tomorrow, not next week but now! What I am proposing a harsh treatment to individuals who fail to comply to saving our environment but that’s the only way we would be able to save our environment.
to find house clearance services in London you will need to search online for the best websites available. If you are not in London, then just replace that with the city that you are in.
Since the advent of Airbnb over 8 years ago, this business has made huge, huge milestones. From a concept that was invented by two guys in San Francisco, to a global empire that today straddles across all continents, offering accommodation in over 191 countries, 31,000 Cities across the world; this is a phenomenon that was previously unimaginable! Today, thousands of home owners and property owners are making much money renting out their extra bedrooms and property to guests for a few days. In some instances, you’ll even find guests who wish to stay for more than a week, a month, and so on so forth. Regardless, what is important is for you to look at it like a real business; you have to ensure that your guest, who doubles as your client, enjoys their stay! It’s all about you welcoming them warmly, and ensuring that their stay is awesome during the entire duration.
Check these tips to always guide you when it comes to welcoming your Airbnb Guest in a beautiful way;
- Honesty is the best policy; honesty is the best policy in any business, including that of Airbnb. This is to say that part of welcoming your guest beautifully starts long before you meet; post genuine photos of the accommodation you’re offering, be honest on the amenities, and other facilities of interest. It’d be a dishonor to your guest for them to come eager, jet lagged, and looking for a place to rest and relax; only for them to find that what you promised isn’t what you’re offering. In that regard, be honest from the word go; your Airbnb guest will also appreciate you for that, and this is one of the ways to ensure that you both get along well.
- Be specific; one blunder that most Airbnb hosts make, at least for the newbies, is to generalize details when posting their rentals. It’s not enough to speak of a spacious one bedroom, or a comfy bed; go ahead and say whether it is a Queen Size Bed, Double, whether the bedroom has own bathrooms, laundry services, and so on so forth. These are some of the things that your guest on the other end of the world is very eager to hear! The moment you satisfy that urge by giving them precise and specific details of the accommodation you’re offering, trust you me, you’ve already brought a smile to their face regardless of where they are located!
- Be on a charm offensive; again, you have to look at hosting your guest as a PR exercise in business! While it is common for the host to have concerns regarding their safety as a result of hosting a stranger, don’t forget that the guest has similar fears too! You have to assure them thus, engage them, and generally make them feel safe around you. Smile, be polite and courteous, he helpful with details that may be unclear to your Airbnb guest.
- Show some hospitality; don’t forget that your Airbnb guest will arrive in your house tired, exhausted, and jet lagged; why not show them a bit of hospitality? Coffee, fresh juice, beer; these refreshments will go a long way not just in making the guest feel welcome, but also in earning you some positive Airbnb reviews. Don’t forget that you’re competing with hundreds of thousands of other home and property owners, all looking to earn something out of hosting an Airbnb guest. By offering them refreshments, Wi-Fi, and other additional incentives, you’re positioning yourself for positive reviews; which is what most Airbnb guests look out for when renting rooms for accommodation.
- Be flexible; whether you’re welcoming a repeat Airbnb guest, or a first timer, you’ll need to be flexible and realistic. This applies especially in regards to pricing; there are peak seasons, and low seasons and in that regard, you need to adjust accordingly. For instance, on weekends, holidays, when there’s a major conference in town, Valentine’s Day, etc; these are always high peak seasons, and you can charge for your room as you wish. But on weekdays most people would be typically working, or during winter, you’re likely to have fewer Airbnb guests looking for accommodations. And if you have to survive in a market where competition is so stiff, you’ll need to lower your rates a bit. Just a bit, enough to make the few guests available consider your premises and not your competitor’s. See some airbnb host tools.
- Check what other Airbnb hosts are doing; if it is the first time you’re hosting an Airbnb Guest, it makes much sense to check what other gusts are doing. How do they word their posts, what are the boundaries they set when advertizing their rooms or Villas or whatever accommodation they are offering? Because hosting an Airbnb guest is a delicate balance between business and homeliness, you have to acquaint yourself with the basic protocol or engaging, welcoming, and living with your guest during their stay. You’ll even see the reviews that guests have left on Airbnb, and really find out what their expectations are.
- Give your Airbnb guest their ‘me time’; the line between being beautifully welcoming, and being nagging is pretty thin! You have to give your guests time to rest, freshen up, rejuvenate, and also be themselves just like they would be in their homes. This is one way of welcoming them, because it makes them enjoy their stay at your premises. Again, be polite and courteous, and remember the old rule of communication; if you have nothing good to say, shut up. You could be hosting someone who loves their privacy and keeps to themselves, and the last thing you wish to do is to make them feel uneasy or fed up with your exaggerated generosity and friendliness! Your guest will feel more welcome if you are polite, hospitable, but also able to let them have their own ‘alone’ time when the need to arises.
Welcoming your Airbnb guest should come automatically, it’s not something you have to struggle to achieve or realize. It starts long before the guest has checked in, and continues even on the very last day they are departing! Make use of the above AirBnB Host tips, and things will work out fine.
Written by Andrew Charalambous.
If you do not live in England and the country was mentioned, you will most likely think of the cities like London but there is much more to the country that that. According to statistics around 47% of London is green space.
The United Kingdom is one of the greenest nations in the world with plenty of open fields, farms parks.
With such beauty it is important to protect these spaces for future generations to come so that they will be able to enjoy them for years ahead.
You can read more about the green spaces in the UK from this Andrew Charalambous post
London is such a built up busy place with the old buildings mixed with the new skyscrapers. There are some great parks around the capital like Hyde park and Kensington Gardens. These are very popular especially in the summer when the weather is good.
The county of Kent in the South East of England is called the garden of England as it has miles upon miles of green space of its famous for its natural beauty.
Sussex in the South West of England is also very green and similar to Kent. The open spaces are popular with families wanting a picnic where the children can run a bout and play.
Many people use the green spaces to go for long walks and there are many clubs which walking is done in groups and specific routes are set out.
It is also in the interest of the farming industry to protect the land. Farmers look after the land and play a huge part in maintain the countryside. Some spaces are privately owned and maintained by the owner and staff where some are run by the local authorities.
For further reading you can visit www.andrewcharalambous.co.uk and you watch the video on green spaces in England below from YouTube.
It is always a challenge to travel to a place that you’ve never been in before. You simply don’t know what to expect once you get there. This article seeks to help you learn some vital tips to help you if you plan to visit London for the first time.
Learn a Bit about the Cultures in London
Your preparation to experience London’s cultural diversity and festivities can determine a lot on how comfortable your stay will be in London. As one of the largest cities in the world, London provides you a close encounter with some of the over 300 different cultures present. This means that it will do you good to research on the cultural events being celebrated every month in London.
Have a Map
Since the medieval times, human beings have always been dependent on maps for travelling. This is because maps make it easy for you to know where you are and how to get to certain places. But thanks to Google maps and the advancement of android devices, you can now gain access to an updated version of the London map at the comfort of your hotel room.
Know the Right Seasons for Travel
If you are planning a trip to London, then know that the weather over there is quite unpredictable.
That said, it is advisable to consider travelling to London in the months of July or August as this are the times where you are assured to enjoy the warmth of the summer breeze.
Determine Your Travelling Options
Depending on your current location and financial stability, you can choose a number of available means to get to London. This can be through: air travel, road, rail, or via sea.
As you prepare for your first trip to London It’s always good to research on the internet and travel guides, as this will provide more information for your trip.